I want to show you something special,
so follow me please and, of course,
enjoy the ride!
If you planned somehow to come and visit
the most famous city in the world
– magical Moscow –
then you should definitely look at the following attractions!!
1. The Moscow cableway – an cableway in Moscow (over the river Moscow) with a length of 720 meters on the territory of the historical areas “Sparrow Hills” and “Luzhniki”. Build date: November 26, 2018.
2. Moscow (river) – the middle river in Central Russia, in the Moscow region, Moscow and, to a small extent, in the Smolensk region, the left tributary of the Oka. Length – 473 km.
3. Sparrow Hills along with Red Square and the Kremlin are one of the most significant places in Moscow.
The Sparrow Hills offers the widest and most picturesque panorama of the capital.
4. The large sports arena of the Luzhniki Olympic complex is the Moscow stadium, the central part of the Luzhniki sports complex located near the Vorobyovy Gory.
After the reconstruction, completed in 2017, it seats 81 thousand people and is the largest stadium in Russia. Luzhniki is also the most spacious stadium in Eastern Europe and is one of the ten in terms of capacity among European football stadiums.
During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Luzhniki Stadium became the main football arena in Russia.
5. Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov – one of the oldest and largest classical universities in Russia; also, one of the centers of Russian science and culture, located in Moscow.
Full name – Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov”.
The university includes 15 research institutes, 43 faculties, more than 300 departments and 6 branches (including five foreign ones).
Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Siberian Falcon:
Balkan soul in the heart of Siberia!